Bioshelp

Full Version: Asus VivoMini VC66 Bios Ver 0606
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
High-performance mini PC with an Intel® Core™ i7, i5 , i3 processor, Windows 10 Home, DDR4 RAM, 4K UHD support, and triple storage up to one M.2 SSD and two 2.5-inch SSD/HDD, 802.11ac Wi-Fi.

Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro. or other editions available
Compact 2-liter mini PC with a standard Mini-STX motherboard, features a space-saving, VESA-mountable design for a tidy workstation
Versatile modular design with two configuration options for a wide range of applications
Desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7, i5, or i3 processor with DDR4 RAM
4K UHD support via DisplayPort or HDMI; along with DVI output
Flexible triple-storage design: Can be specified with one M.2 SSD for up to 8Gbps data transfer speeds, and two 2.5-inch HDD or SSD
Full connectivity options including six USB ports (with four easily-accessible front-mounted ports), an audio output jack, a 4-in-1 card reader and a serial port
Lightning-fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi with the free ASUS Media Streamer app; also with 100GB of free ASUS WebStorage space
ASUS Business Manager and Remote Management Tool for smart and easy PC management
Energy-efficient mini PC with quiet performance even at full load